• Foundation year at Central School of Art & Design
• Drama & French degree from Bristol University and Sorbonne, Paris
• Worked as an actress in theatre, radio and television including playing
Gonerill in Deborah Warner’s production of King Lear (Kick Theatre)
• Compiler and Illustrator of the Dodo Pad desk diary for nine years.
• Bee has continued doing her own work throughout this time.
• Exhibition of Curious Cases at The Crate, London.
For further information please contact email@example.com